Wednesday, 16 July 2008
I try to hide..
Sometimes I just wish people will stop having the wrong perception of me. I am really what I am. I won't and don't pick up my bag in frustration if I know someone needs the seat next to me. How do you expect me to say hello or start a conversation when all I see in their faces are expressions of hatred(maybe not) - through their eyes, their lips, their muscle positioning(??) They're all so stiff when it comes to me being near them (I strongly think so). We share the same breathing space everytime so I don't see why I should continue the hatred (if that feeling really existed in the first place among these people) till the year ends. I thought it's only okay to talk to somebody who wronged you one time. . But as for my case, I paid a price way too expensive for a slightly immature behaviour that fateful day - I lost friendship. And they sure do took a long time adjusting me in their heads. But heck, why should I care what's going on in their brains. Oh well... sometimes others make you a sad person. And why should I be one, right?
Thank god class's in the afternoon tomorrow. That spells fun. Ayuni's much needed fun time with Fitzsimmons. *cheeky smile*
P/s: My purchase of the year is definitely the brand new Jessica Simpson 5 inch high brown wedge I bought today! yes, I am out of da mind. Why J.Simpson you ask? Hmm... cause it's on sale? It was $280, I got it at ONLY $80!! Big deal, hokay!! 5 inch high, hokay!! Never in my entire life ok! (At least now I get to feel being Ronaldo the Gorgeous's gf! He's freaking tall!)