Tuesday, 29 July 2008
disturbia
Ayuni has not been blogging because she's just too lazy.
Aaanyway, picking up from where I left, a quick summary on what I've been up to. Mama's birthday was a simple affair on the 25th. Bought her a humble Braun Buffel purse that really tore my budget. But I couldn't resist its design; fell immediately in love with it and fortunately Ma loves it (loves it a bit too much)! Got her an additional present too, a fridge magnet that says "MUM ROCKS!" in proud, bold block letters, plus a b'day card and a delectable birthday cake for that. Bf's 20th fell on the 22nd and his was yet another simple celebration. He got a box of 9 heavenly pieces of chocolates from the ever so cliche Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts, and my very own hand made picture booklet (20 pictures of us to represent his twentieth!) tucked in metallic gold envelope. Semangat, huh? He was DEEPLY touched (he told me). Mission accomplished.
And I went for a mini holiday in KL for 2 days, and it doesn't feel like a holiday at all..
Daddy's b'day is in 2 days, I'm too broke I can only afford a few pair of briefs for him, or any other presents of those sorts haha.