Wednesday, 18 June 2008
go somewhere
its been a while since I last posted something decent in this blog of mine, so here it is. Last week was the start of my school holidays (read: 3 pathetic weeks) and I have lost all savings to printing assignments and taxi fares. I'm suffering over these losses and have still not recovered. Apart from last semester's rushed deadlines and piling assignments, life has been the same for me in and out.
moving on.
I now have all the weight in the world to carry a television, a giraffe, a '60s telephone, a single seater carousel, and an iron; all the power from my wrist! Haha don't be silly whoever who believed that, it's the charmbracelet sweet Mama got me. And I'm really in love with it!
July's coming awfully soon and there are in total 3 birthdays to celebrate! Ma's, pa's and Jelly's bday. Everyone's turning old! And my savings are never enough. Its never been there to begin with. City Hall sucks. Temptations everywhere. eeeeeveryyyyywheeeerrrreeeeeeeee.
I wanna go see tigers again

