Monday, 12 May 2008
boohoo
When things get fast and furious, everyone's just so bitchy and shitty and rushed and fucked and their brains become dead and they have sleepless nights and they don't eat well and they get inconsiderate and eye bags start to form and dark circles just won't compromise and inspiration just comes in blunt. No kick no oomph no nothing. I am one of them, you see. I hate this semester. They are killing us. My group mates suck ( I don't want to mention which) and 3 Distinctions for all of last semester's subjects aren't satisfactory. I am going to kill myself. I am going to burn my head with the computer screen. I do not have an idea how, but I'm gonna.
On a much relieved note, Mother's Day was well spent. I have the best mum that has ever existed.
I've no mood to blog things out properly because school has been bugging my life and it has ever since influenced my every move. It has drained every possible energy I possess; I can hardly withstand fatigue, and I look like a dreadful old witch on her old, old broom. I feel like there's an enormous dinosaur sitting at the back of my neck. And I just can't get started on anything, and the migraine keeps coming, it gets worse gradually and I will still have nothing done. I want an escape. To a bathtub filled with bubbles to its brim.