Wednesday, 2 April 2008
planners
"when I grow up, I'd like to be a gynecologist!"
Now, that statement was made when I was at the tender age of fourteen, when ankle socks were so in that we (the students) didn't mind getting caught for wearing socks that are deprived of length. I remembered once on a very fine day, when all of us were suppose to have recess (that's what it's termed back then); but me and the other 4 friends stayed in class just to take a peek out of another friend's writing pad. She had love notes for this significant other, and sadly, the one that she pined for (if I could remember clearly) wasn't aware of her existence. We had fun playing detective, laughing like hysteric 5 year old kids most of the time, and because of that we managed to only read a small portion of the entire thing. That was so memorable.
If I could turn back time, I'd like to reunite the scattered pieces of my happiness together and see how the world is a place for everybody. How everything else mattered so much more than hate, distrust, betrayal and fidelity. If only I knew how to count my blessings back then, I'd be so fat now, as evidence to prove all healthy feelings inside. :) But what's done cannot be undone I suppose, life just, goes on. To be aware of my blessings that encircles me right this moment, is better than digging the bygones which its outcome I myself, am not clear of.
Anyway Mondok I hope you'll read this since these days you've been really busy beefing up your income. I'd like you to have the best 19th birthday, may your life be full of PURPLE flowers and plush toys and more Halls Breezers and Beer Battered Fish and cuttlefish balls and more turkish delights for me, please? Nahh. Enjoy your birthday, you'll get a bash from me soon. When school reopens. Just you wait Mondok. Happy Birthday bestfriend!