Monday, 21 April 2008
mindless post.
Apart from school, I've been up to practically nothing most of the time. Recently, hafiz and I went for a shopping trip together and boy was I chirpy! We picked up some polos, a few shirts and more. The weather was good, the ka-chings have been good, so we practically shopped till I can feel my knees plop! I certainly want more more more shopping trips together, and a food adventure too! And I think Daddy was feeling "extra generous" yesterday, that was why he purchased a Sharp aquos lcd tv, a Fisher&Paykel laundry dryer, Sony ps3 for himself (which I bet I'll be playing it most of the time), a 160gb external hard drive for brother, and a 4gb thumbdrive for myself. And to sum it up, the toilets were equipped with brand new water heaters just earlier today. Why the huge purchases? Beats me. in any instances, I am still sane, am still in love, and am still the same. Brother's being very annoying. He keeps on saying "Hello, hello, hello. Hello Bitch. Hello Bitch" in that irritating fake high pitched voice along with an awfully fake Australian accent. Dah gila. And now each time I feel out of place and bored close to death online, I'll watch 2 Chris Crocker's videos (out of the many nonsensical videos he's got!) - defeat depression & the bitch bell from youtube! That really can make me laugh and release all the boredom away.