Thursday, 24 April 2008
and I...
"Woman was taken out of a man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved."
______________________________________________ .
2 mornings ago, I was awoken by mum's very interesting question. It was 6.03 am that fateful day.
"Abang (aka Brother), do you want to keep a hamster?"
What exactly happened?
Daddy was about to leave for work when he saw a poor little miserable really tiny HOMELESS literally HOMELESS hamster, wondering around in front of my doorstep!!!! My heart dropped when I saw ham² scurrying around by itself in that wee morning, without a cage, less did I expect food and water; there, right in front of my very eyes running, wondering around, probably thinking the cold morning grounds were its home. Now the fucking irresponsible owner (pardon the harshness, I just can't make do with inhumanity) who abandoned that helpless innocent creature in front of our doorsteps deserves to be the ham² instead, I tell you. I never knew why, human beings, they can just get so cruel sometimes. So brother actually had a hard time chasing the ham² around, and I'm not gonna leave this out: He actually half squatted 'Splinter cell' style directly in front of our neighbour's door, just to save ham² into the trusty plastic container. By 11, Fiz came over to save hungry ham², he bought ham²'s food yo! And I only realised ham² needed water when it was already 2pm.
...ooops.
Hafiz faithfully accompanied me throughout the day, and I got home with ham²'s new cage! The cage seemed warm and cosy, its pink and both hamster wheel plus a petite plastic bottle were included - both detachable. That only cost my purse $17.37 if I could remember correctly. Now ham² lives happily (hopefully) and peacefully (definitely) ever after. And I... am a zookeeper with 2 furry friends yawl!