Monday, 7 April 2008
all in a day's work.
Tonight's the first time I got online after my Mio mysteriously disappeared. Its been 3 days now, and I feel so disconnected with the 'world' I am very used with. I am trying to blog as fast as I can now because brother will be home really soon and he may want to use this connection too. Sigh sigh sigh. And what a way to start the first day of school today. I wish holidays could go on forever. If I knew... oh never mind. Anyway, a special note to my special someone; you've been the best, most patient, most soft spoken, most soft-hearted, most tolerant, most charming, most cutest, most gentle sweetheart anybody could've been to me. Thank you for being extremely patient with me all these while sunshine, for being by me all the time, for casting all my fears away, for having breakfast & lunch with me, and for all the happy thoughts you've instilled in me. You're the best lah skinny! Let's ride horses into the sunset!