Friday, 14 December 2007
sardines.
sardine curry puffs are such a let down these days.
I thought I smell curry puffs earlier this morning as soon as I got up from bed. After enough snuffing around, I finally found 4 very promising curry puffs neatly seated in their plastic wrapping enveloped in nothing more than a shabby, yellow carrier. They honestly appear really delicious and appetizing, in addition its aroma from the thoroughly tanned pastry skin, I was almost drooling when I took a peep at the contents of the carrier that was about to be carried through my very gullet and then, nature call. Haha. What was so disappointing about those sardine puffs was how it lacked sardine inside. It is very, very, very frustrating to eat a sardine puff stuffed mostly with onion slices and forget all about the sardines... I got irritated by the 3rd big bite, and decided to leave the 1/2 bitten puff to rot. And I grabbed a potato curry puff instead to appease the disgusting reek of onion on my tongue earlier on. Curry puff story. So boring, right?