Friday, 28 December 2007
hatyai&langkawi
Thailand.
Traffic was crazy, I think I've sucked in more exhaust gases rather than oxygen. But the shopping goods were quite similar to what we have here in singapore, malaysia. prices were negotiable. the weather was deadly, not good for everybody's skin, brother got a tanned in less than 6minutes. heeeheee. but the blue blue blue blue skies never fail to fascinate. the one thing I truly enjoyed was, the paparazzi-like shots the moment our tour group got off the bus to our first destination. I felt like a superstar. the man in charge of the pictures used a pentax film camera and it was ready the next day, engraved on those plastic plate-like frames and it comes with a stand. I look...cramped.
Hahaha. those who had their shots on those plates, bought them.
I have them too! At night, was free-and-easy. So my family took a trip further in town with a tuk-tuk after mum's silk shopping. the people of thailand don't really speak fluent english but some of them have a good command of malay since the frequent commuters of thailand come from malaysia. and finally i got to see for myself how fried beetles, grasshoppers, and other disgusting insects were made snacks.











we were at kuala perlis's ferry terminal. we made a transit there to reach langkawi. food was great all throughout the island, none of them disappointed me. heeeeeh. went over to the normal historic places, and the weather was all the while bright and sunny. one thing's for sure, traffic was way way way better than johor, shopping goods were very ,very affordable.





this was the 3 year old little talkative naughty intelligent curly wurly kid that became my faithful fan. i fell in love with him instantly. he became my best friend and was everywhere i was. his seat in the bus was right behind me, and every once in a while, he'll slip his hands to the left window's ledge in his attempt to surprise me or something like that. hahaha. 









apologies.
cause almost all pictures are infested with my faces heeeh!