Monday, 3 December 2007
Dark.
I got the editor's email address and all I need to do now is drop her a message and let her know I need to know the requirements, what exactly I have to do and how all these go about. I was informed of a slight change. I don't need to go around with writers, but I have to take pictures based on a theme - Dark. Now given that, do I have to crack brains? I can't believe all these excitement but this has got to be true. What with all the excitement and pleasant and real good healthy feelings earlier today, I'm not surprised how I smiled to myself on the bus ride home. He made my day! And Ca caught me red-handed. Well not exactly. I just don't want to pin promises upon myself and stand on senseless grounds. But undeniably, everything seems...Enchanted.