Friday, 16 November 2007
diet.
it irks me whenever random people and people I know mention their infamous killer words. on normal occasions it'll be 2 words long. on a not so normal occasion, it'll be slightly longer, perhaps 2-11 words? alright what are they? they are, "Diet eh?" or on the not so normal occasions, "Eh, eh! Langsingnye badan. Diet eh!!? Tu tengok tu kurus je. Jaga makan kan niiiii!" or in other meaning the aunties were saying, that I look after my body figure by reducing what I eat and yaddayaddayaddayadda. and following those words, are their so obvious stares. as though what they said previously has given them an auto permission to scan my body through and throughly, carrying question marks in their eyes. and even worst, they touch me. waist especially. yes, it really does irk me.
it irritates, it annoys and it spoils the moment. if others were in my place, feeling exactly what I'm going through, they wouldn't agree either to be this thin! though I'm a 41kg now, my thinness is just so obvious I do not know why. and for peanuts sake I don't engage myself in some diet to look like how I am now, although some, let me say SOME girls wish to adopt a skeletal figure like this. the insufficient flesh on the upper half of my body, is the contributory factor to this stupid issue. and to make it even worse, my ma can chirp in, "yeah, she doesn't eat alot." don't you realise I got it from you mama! sorry I have to pen this pointless, empty entry. all for the sake of updating.
oh and on tuesday I karaoked with paus, mondok and joette. we watched The Seeker before that. that day went well I wish Dee was there too. and I baked cupcakes the next day with hudaaadaaah. and I met the girls the day after. and I watched spongebob's movie and it was Fiz's cd. girls, he is NOT my boyfriend, dammit!
*meowssss*