Monday, 12 November 2007
and I'm losing all ambitions, when Mum came along.
out of downheartedness, I text mum immediately. Illustrating my frustration, my anger, my despondency to her. I was so desperate for someone to comfort me, and there was my life idol. She said this specially to me,
"Enough crying sayang. Remember, do things with your heart, and remember the One, god willing you won't feel that every thing's hurting you. While I'm still standing and alive, you still have me to cry your misery to. What if I'm gone? Who else are you going to talk to. Is that okay, sayang? Remember me, you do love me right? Try your best to do it right, try your best to let it go. Probably he's had enough thoughts in his mind, he's probably just depressed. Be calm, wait for me to come home..."
sigh.
I've to tidy up now. Only I know how topsy turvy I've turn the house into. Everything's on the floor. Including the fresh apples and oranges in the fruit bowl. I had fun kicking them around. And I had fun making my poor, poor, innocent bunny have the fright of his bunny life.