Thursday, 18 October 2007
Pagan Poetry.
Pedaling through
the dark currents
i find an accurate copy
a blueprint of the pleasure in me
swirling black lilies, totally ripe
a secret code carved, a secret code carved...
he offers a handshake
crooked five fingers
they form a pattern
yet to be matched
on the surface simplicity
swirling black lilies, totally ripe
But the darkest pit in me
it's pagan poetry, pagan poetry...
morse coding signals
they pulsate and wake me up
from my hibernating
they wake me up...
from my hibernating.
incomprehensible.
I love him, I love him
I love him, I love him
I love him, I love him
I love him, I love him, I...
(She loves him, she loves him)
This time,
She loves him.
This time...I'm gonna keep it to myself
This time, I'm gonna keep me all to myself.
but he makes me want to hand myself over.
She loves him, she loves him.