Tuesday, 11 September 2007
sapphire and faded jeans.
Still I wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this with anyone, but you.
Now I have come to understand the way it is.
I wonder why it is, I wont let my guard down,
for anyone but you.
Friday went great and finally, I got to let my misses loose to those extravagant furnitures and some other appealing fabrics. Thanks to Spacer for bringing me there. I saw a plush bunny holding a carrot and it was selling at only 10 dollars. I was contemplating, whether or not to purchase that super adorable cute thing. And at last I did not. Never mind. Will come back there to Holland V with Ma and request Ma instead to buy it for me. Heee.
Besides running around every after school with Chiew2, Dee, Hagrid, and many others; (and Mondok's been missing out school lately), I am certainly enjoying the remaining hours I spent at home too. Thanks to mondok, I am now addicted to Crunchyroll.com. Currently I am watching this anime titled "Aishiteruze Baby". Though the progress of the story is quite quite slow, however the story line is to die for(i think). It is too addictive that everytime I wake up from sleep, I'll always think of watching the continuing episode. Ha! Blame it on mondok.
Fasting month's nearing and honestly I can't wait! Weeee. One of these days I'm inviting whoever wants to come to my place and bake cupcakes together with me. 2 confirmed candidates are my beloved Chiew2 and Dee. Right? You guys are coming right! Okay.
Apart from all the excitement, I'm having sleepy sand in my eyes these few days. I'll be yawning away by 9, doze off by 10, and wake up at 12. Irregular and irritating.
And oh last night, I ate barbeque flavoured Ruffles potato chips under my blanket! I text mondok immediately telling him what I did, and his reply was so much of a liang popo's grumble.
To Rara, I'll do that blogthing in a while. Soon. When I feel like it. Haha.
Soon la. And to rizkie, I'll touch your blog soon too. Sorry for the wait.
"Designer's" not in the mood. HAHA.