Wednesday, 26 September 2007
stale love.
This entry's gonna be a typical read, where I shall now, complain complain complain! I hate, I extremely hate train rides in the afternoon. Seems like City Hall no City Hall, aunties, you creatures will still be everywhere! Of course, I'm not being lopsided in judging singaporeans' behaviour, but it seems that the mid age -70++ female singaporeans are being such a lice in the veins! You won't wanna do anything about them except to scratch it off and give it a whack! Morning rides are pretty much simpler, though we have swarms of humans flooding the grand mrt's entrance, AT LEAST la, at least, SOME younger generation people are able to think and act relevantly. And at times over some issues, both the young and old singaporeans, they can be quite similarly behaved. I hate it when the old aunties push their way through the crowd expecting sympathy from the others, having a perception that's etched inside their fine minds, "oh, I'm old they'll give way to me" that kind of thing. Oh well. I'll push them back next time. Cause they sure do have alot of energy preserved behind that small, old, frail fragile bones yah!
and a week back I said I had 2 bags right? One of them is this one over here!

The Charles Jourdan version that I got is rectangular, everything else about this bag is the same except its shape. Nice? No? If it's a No, I'll still say yes! And ma got me a chicken kebab. I'm eating it now! With its sauce oozing out like pus from ainsley's pimple, splattering blobs of chicken juice and the pita dust. OMG this is so heavenly. Plus, I was mean today in school. To that Pp...pprrr..preee... I SHALL NOT SAY IT. stupid girl. She deserves so much more ayuni-ism that point of time. But then again, Ayuni's always nice to everyone. HA HA HA.
And tomorrow, I shall savour Reese with my bare hands in public!