Tuesday, 25 September 2007
ballerina!
and now, the house's ready for hari raya! weeeeeeeehoooo. thanks to my housekeeper who's extremely efficient and swift. she's only 23 and her upbeatness deserves to be complimented. and just a few hours back, I helped her out too with the house. the both of us are having our periods, and boy must I say that I enjoyed the priviledge given to eat freely without feeling guilty. along came housekeeping on an insane level. it feels good to sing your heart out to some song though I was unsure of the lyrics. my favourite part of the of the house are now...the floors! I drag my feet everywhere I go, I sprawl on them like a half sane human, I twirl on my bedroom parquets like a ballerina! All these because, I'm gladgladglad that the housework was finally distributed, and the housekeeper took on the job most of the time. I had a swinging great time. Now time to junk away. Toodles!