Thursday, 6 September 2007
bad, bolder, wiser, harder, tougher, stronger, calmer.
I can't rollerblade for nuts. Yesterday was crazy. I had 2 strong girls to help me glide my way through, but I can't move my feet. I can, to be precise, but somehow or rather my feet just move very far apart the moment I THINK I am starting to glide. Ha! Gin was very fast in pulling me, and all I did was stand and didn't move the bloody feets. I gave up though, and took a ciggie. HAHA. NOT. Crazy.
Feist gives me frequent eargasms every now and then. One day, I'm gonna be a singer. But I don't think it's possible. First, I won't appreciate the fame, and secondly, I personally need alot of time to radiate inspiration to write songs.
And I love daydreaming. Jo, Dee and I agreed to be room mates at Melbourne while studying in monash, in the future; when it was interrupted every now and then by they-know-who.
"Oh I have friends over there. About you girls' age, and they're doctors."
"Oh I paid the whole sum already. No, it'll only take 6 months to complete."
"No, this, and that, and this, and that, and this, and that."
Shut Up you bitch.
I've got a flower and a sweet on my phone!
And Delfin likes my Mondok! Speaking of which, Mondok wore pants today! I love it.
You looked so much more my taste. HA HA. But too bad g.boy, I can't have you.
LOL! i'm joking ashton aka sherwin aka mondok. I'm joking.