Sunday, 26 August 2007
everything out.
in the midst of all the chaos, my mind's still there.
things keep coming back to me, but I'm proud of myself for being able to keep on the surface. like oil on water.
I musn't let situations shake me anymore, and take my form.
I've seen alot, I've felt alot.
I've been given alot, and I have only one to thank. The One above.
I'm so unsure which phase I am on right now. But I feel just so bright and breezy.
My heart's drugged? Hopefully. Hopefully the ecstasy would want to last throughout.
God, if it's happiness You're bringing me through, I pray You'd allow me to feel it through and through.
I trust my instincts.
For all the grotesque facts that I've been through, will be going through, I hope You kill my emotion nerve. Heee. I don't wish to feel anymore.
I just wish to have happiness at the tip of my tongue, the sparkle in my eye, the wave of my hand and the born of each new steps I am going to make.
Phototaking, anyone?