Tuesday, 28 August 2007
everyday seems a lifetime
I got a job, yeah I got a job. Haha.
I find it unbelievable myself, cause I have no particular reason to take on a job and waste precious hours after school to go slog 6 hours.
Had a straight interview and there we go! Joette, Ainsley and myself got the job imediately.
Now I'm thinking, whether or not should I back out. Heeheee.
and right at this moment in time, I'm not really in the correct pink of health. My ears feel too heavy I think it is gonna drop off soon.
Anyway, I had a really pleasant talk on Sunday through msn. Jo, Jac, Dione and I became one-night gossip divas, and we talked about...*clears throats* i don't think I can tell.
It seems like Oprah has collaborated with Jacq, and decided on Joprah. I had a very healthy supply of pointers from Jac, basically about humans disguised beyond the name, "Men". It was totally an eye-opening, perceptions widen kind of thing. And to know that Jo knows the ex from a distance makes me feel that the world is so much more smaller than I ever did imagine.
Always high and drunk. What's not new man. Such shallow lifestyle humans can pick. When all the caramel in this world is just so impermanent. Detach man, detach.
And speaking of which, I wanna go Holland Village soon. It's been long since I last drool over expensive furnitures and build my own aircastles. Hee!
Cycling, karaoke-ing, mass modelling, and phototaking has yet to be done. Probably during fasting month, I'm gonna make myself appear anorexic.
Eat or don't eat, I am still so fat. And I told Ca, I'm already fine with being skinny.
I miss you.