Saturday, 18 August 2007
anotherday.
"just when i thought i was done,
you pulled me in for another run."
so "deep", my sleep was. okay now, let's start counting.
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.
if this sounds typical, I'm sorry, but; I MUST make 29 hours exist within a day.
I don't know as of what reason am I deprived of sleep, but one thing's clear, I'm very annoyed now that I have no choice but to turn in at the wee hours within a day.
Very, very, very annoyed.
Projects after every project, assignments stacked like slugs, and I am terribly tired, again. My waist are killing me now, and that just make things far worse than anything. Mondok you didn't know right my waist are in pain? Haaa see.
'Cause you know why, I don't want any other side names besides Butt Cramps. It is so official that I think I must add "butt cramps" to my id.
And I had a GREAT GREAT quality short sleep in the train today. and the best part was, I dreamt. It was a perfect sleep, no drastic head nods, in fact, my head was perfectly positioned. I guess I was feeling too tired. (=
And I painted my dream future within the trees. One tree pass after another, through the glass windows I depicted them within those branches.
What exactly was I picturing? I pictured myself as the next photojourn killed in an Australian war. HAHAH! Since I have barely 2 months to graduate, now everyone's talking about their majors for higher diploma. My choice's confirmed. I'll be pursuing Masscommunications with Journalism. 'Cause of one main goal, PhotoJourn. (photo journalist, dammit.)
And in case, yeah, No, i'm not cocky.
HE is. hahahaha. Brother knows who I'm referring to.
Off to meet Worm.
You better pamper me like hell ah Ca, I'm sleep deprived you know Partly cause of Glenn Lim!