caillou
Ayuni, needs a job :)
eumura@hotmail.com
Thursday, 24 May 2007
a tad too early.
forget the previous entry, i'm still sore.
mass communications isn't as easy as slipping a butterfly ring to my finger, nor it is as easy as fastening the catch of any of my favourite bracelets. it isn't easy feeding this hunger for perfection, for the best, for the extreme excellence. oh well...
i was responsive in class today. public relations was a lil different from the previous lessons because the model student wasn't in class today and so Kristy's attention shifted to Ashton and me. i had to force the brain to think. and she said, "very good, very good".
oh.
she says that to whoever who always try to answer. since PR is a veryvery broad topic, therefore, answers are never restricted. wahah.
ashton crapped a whole lot today. i had difficulties breathing. no,no. to be precise. i forgot to breathe.
we created a theory today. The, "I Don't See You" theory.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.