Tuesday, 1 May 2007
mondok-i-ness. mondokiness.
a conversation that's so not for the weak hearted.
i am represented by the purple font.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
Just tryin' ta make yew luff.
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
i appreciate that
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
make me laugh somemore okay
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
i gave you a friendster comment
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
and a tag at your blog
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
: P
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
I read it.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
Yaaay.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
Yawaaaay.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
YAWWWAAAAAY.
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
yaaa.waaaay
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
YA. TAT WAY
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
YAAAAWAAAAY.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
Whether you read it backwards or forward,
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
IT'S STILL YAAAWAAAAY.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
OMG. I CREATED A PARADOX.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
GAh.
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
same goes to katak
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
O...
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
O...
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
katak is frog
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
: (
You have just sent a nudge.
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
You broke my...
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
Little paradoxical heart of joyous no-reasons...
± «« [ Xárrièâl / Áshtòñ the Wishing Purplé Séä Slug ] »» ± ((And all I know is, you've got to give me everything)) =[Aorkgith!]= says:
... I CRUMBLE LIKE THE APPLE CRUMBLE CRUMBLES LIKE THE BUILDING OF CRUMBLY CRUMBLES.
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
im certainly gonna blog about that
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
because
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
im laughing
hey, mondok. hey, butt cramps. says:
so hard